When employees are verbally or physically attacked by customers because of their work responsibilities, it is called “violence in the workplace”. Affected are, among others, employees with telephone or personal customer engagement for example: banks, regulatory offices, financial institutes but also in the private security sector and security industries. Every employer is legally obliged to assess health and safety risks in the workplace in order to take appropriate protective measures.
We support your employees in dealing with potential assaults such as: customers who want to aggressively present and enforce their concerns, insults, coercion, damage to property, bodily injury or other criminal offences. We also help to take into account the assessment of working conditions in accordance with § 5 of the “ArbSchG”.
Duration of Training
- Types of violence in workplaces
- Legal basis (e.g. Occupational Health and Safety Act, Victim Compensation Act)
- Risk factors
- Risk assessment of workplaces (e.g. assessment of working conditions, evaluation of structural conditions and escape possibilities)
- Dealing with dangers and behavioral tips as well as ways to de-escalate situations
- Measures for the safety of employees in the workplace
- Role play to test theoretical knowledge in practice
The best way of communication is personal exchange. Simply arrange an initial meeting with us.