In times of increasing international cooperation and globalization, intercultural competence is regarded as a key competence. Intercultural competence requires a conscious approach to foreign cultures. These include empathy, cultural sensitivity and personal frustration tolerance. The participants learn the basics of intercultural competence, reflect on their own patterns and develop an awareness of different cultures. Anyone who knows the background of their counterpart from other countries acts conscientiously, confidently and with lasting success.
The intercultural competence training takes place according to your individual needs and requirements in the form of practical onsite or online training
Duration of Training
- Communication models
- Cultural sensitivity: Different values, norms and working methods as well as understanding of different perspectives
- Understanding one’s own cultural imprint and raising awareness of one’s own cultural values and norms
- Understanding the cultural differences of interaction and peculiarities of communication processes
- Intercultural willingness to learn (also in a virtual context)
- Preparation for foreign assignments and culture shock
The best way of communication is personal exchange. Simply arrange an initial meeting with us.